8 amazing effects of anti-cancer and beauty taro
Taro belongs to potato and is a common food in life. Whether it is taro beef stewed taro, taro stewed pork ribs, or braised taro, all are loved by many people, so do you know how to make delicious taro?
Do you know the nutritional value of taro?
First, the efficacy of taro 1. Disinfection and swelling Taro contains a mucoprotein, which can be produced by the body to produce immunoglobulin, or antibody globulin, which can improve the body’s resistance.
Therefore, Chinese medicine believes that taro can detoxify and suppress the digestion of “bloom and pain” of the human body, including cancer, and can be used as a substitute for tumors and lymph tuberculosis.
2. Adjust the acid-base balance. Taro is an alkaline food that can neutralize the acid substances accumulated in the body, adjust the body’s acid-base balance, produce the effect of beauty, black hair, and avoid the use of hyperacidity.
3. Tonic Zhongqi Taro is rich in mucin saponin and a variety of trace elements, which can help the body break down the physiological abnormalities caused by the lack of trace elements, and at the same time can increase appetite and help digestion.
Therefore, Chinese medicine believes that taro can nourish Zhongqi.
4. Cancer cancer is rich in nutritional value and can enhance the immune function of the human body. It can be used as a staple food for prostate cancer.
In cancer surgery or surgical radiotherapy, chemotherapy has the role of adjuvant therapy in its rehabilitation process.
5. Adjust the acid-base balance. Taro is an alkaline food that can neutralize the acid substances accumulated in the body, adjust the body’s acid-base balance, produce the effect of beauty, black hair, and use it to replace hyperacidity.
6. Adjuvant treatment of diseases has a certain effect on adjuvant treatment of dry stool, goiter, maggots, mastitis, insect bite stings, intestinal worm mass, and acute arthritis.
But be careful not to rub it and apply it to healthy skin, otherwise it will cause dermatitis.
Once this happens, gently scrub with ginger juice.
7, spleen and stomach, constipation, nourish the spleen and stomach, suitable for people with stomach problems and indigestion.
It is easy to digest, protects the stomach and widens the intestines, can cause constipation, and relieves diarrhea.
Elderly people with habitual constipation can have smooth stools by eating taro.
After a serious illness or a weakened person, it helps to recover.
8. Improve sleep Recently, it has been reported that taro contains a melatonin that can regulate the physiological rhythm.
Therefore, it is proposed that the elderly eat taro before bed to help sleep.